Women’s Executive Health Screen
This screen has been designed especially for women and can be tailored according to your age and personal requirements and/or concerns.
Your concerns may be related to fertility issues, preparation for pregnancy or the menopause. Or you may be wondering about your risk of cancer, osteoporosis or heart disease.
This comprehensive screen can take up to 2.5 hours. It involves a consultation with our Female Doctor and includes various examinations and investigations.
Fasting for 12 hours before your appointment time is required, you can have water only. If you are on medication, please take it in the usual way.
Upon completion of your screen, our doctor will draw up a full debrief, which will be posted to you within ten working days. It will include your test results, explanations, and any follow up the doctor recommends.
This screen is ideal for any woman who recognises the need to take better care of her
- Female Health Screening Doctor
- Female Nurse
- Presenting Health Issues / Symptoms Review
- Medical History
- Lifestyle and Nutritional Assessment
- Relevant Family History
- Medications / Allergies History
- Contraceptive /Family Planning consultation
Comprehensive Blood Profile
- Full Blood Count
- Bone Profile
- Liver Function
- Total Lipid Profile (cholesterol and triglycerides, HDL and LDL profile)
- Fasting Blood Sugar (Diabetes)
- Thyroid Function Testing
- Kidney Function
- Vitamin B12 and Folate
- Vitamin D levels
- Iron Studies
- Menopausal / Fertility Hormone Profile, as required
Full Medical Physical Examination
- Blood Pressure
- Weigh-in to include BMI
- Abdominal Girth
- Lung Function Test
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Examination
- Thyroid Examination
- Breast examination + Self-Exam Tutorial
- Abdominal Examination
- Musculo-Skeletal Examination
- Pelvic Examination if indicated
Additional Tests & Services
- Stool Analysis for Microscopic Bloods (Colon Cancer Screening) using non-invasive test
- Urine test for Diabetes, Infection and Kidney Disease
- Cervical Smear (if indicated)
- Dexa Scan for Postmenopausal Women
- Chest X-ray (if indicated)
- CA-125 Ovarian Cancer Marker (if clinically indicated)
Discount is applied if you have private health insurance. Group and corporate discounts are available. Please contact us for details.