Meet our Clinical Operations Manager Kirsty!
Monday, February 6th, 2017
Name: Kirsty Sanderson
Position :Clinical Operations Manager
- Favourite thing about your job: People leaving an appointment feeling better than when they attended.
- What’s one thing you couldn’t live without? Is it really bad if I say my phone??? It has everything I need to remember in it – birthdays, outings etc, plus loads of photos of family and friends.
- Who is your biggest inspiration? Over the years different people for different reasons, but At the moment – probably my partner – he’s been through a tough time but he’s so positive and pragmatic about everything.
- What’s the weirdest job you’ve ever had? I don’t think I’ve ever had a weird job, when I was 17 I spent a year working as a ‘live in’ Nanny for 3 boys and looking after a disabled relative of their family which was really hard work but not weird.
- If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be? I’d love to be a Vet – but I’m sure one day wouldn’t be long enough
- What would you most like to tell yourself at age 13? If you want to be somebody – be yourself!
- Cats or Dogs? Dogs
- Tea or Coffee? Tea
- You’re hosting a dinner party. Who are the 3 people, living or dead, you would invite and why? Ed Sheeran – for the music, Billy Connolly for the laughs and The Hairy Bikers to cook up a storm (can I count them as one person??)
- Tell us something that might surprise us about you? Hmmmmm – I’m an open book so not many surprises. When my son was 4 years old, I bought round the world tickets for us and travelled for 6 months before he started school. On our travels I remember people saying that it wouldn’t be long before he would be doing a similar trip on his own – they were right, he’s just turned 18!!